Monday, October 19, 2009

Constipation is the Devil. But Prunes are Friends.

Well as the title suggests, we had a bit of some horrible constipation going on over the weekend. Poor little Monster. It was rough. Let's just say that after a baking soda soak, white grape juice and PRUNES we are back to normal! Stupid rice cereal binds up little intestines. We're going to continue giving her fruit juices to help keep her regular. It was rough; but she's back to sleeping through the night now. Hooray!
So yes... today is the 19th. That means that Cady-bug is 5 months old already. Boy, how time flies! It's amazing. I'm in complete and utter shock over every little thing that this amazing, precious baby girl has learned and mastered. We are truly blessed. She has changed our lives in so many ways. This is true love. And she's definitely a Momma's girl :)

Today was a beautiful day. It was still a little chilly but the sun was shining and it was decent enough to take Monster out without too much covering. We took her to Target with us (I switched to their pharmacy today--$4 generics? heck yes!) and we got many compliments on her adorableness. She was rocking her new jacket that I bought at Children's Place, on sale for $6, see ----------------->

Let's see. If today is the 19th, that makes tomorrow the 20th... which means.... ONE MONTH TIL NEW MOON COMES OUT!! Ahh yes. Can't wait. We'll probably wait a few weeks to see it, and I'm making Bob go with us, which I'm sure there won't be much of a fight. (Bee Tee Double-U, Cady's on Team Edward, as is her father and so am I)

Well, even though I'm amused by Matt and Bob reading Cady "Fox in Socks" (even though it's really a competition between the two of them to see who can read it faster with fewer mistakes while Cady chews on her feet) I have a headache and I must put this to a stop. Good night for now... I leave you with a few new pictures (complete with captions).


Feeding my little birdy
Doing laundry...
It's like being eaten by Ms. Pac-Man! (She did it herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment