Saturday, November 28, 2009

In the All-Black-Fur-Coat Corner

weighing in at (probably about) 9 pounds, we have Reesey.

And in the Mostly-Black-With-A-White-Chest-And-Paws Corner, weighing in at 7.7 pounds, we have the new kid, Fritzy.

Ah, yes. Introducing a new cat to the household and to the existing cat of the home. Fun times. There's been some hissing and some growling and I'd say it's pretty evenly divided among the two. And now Fritzy is walking around the apartment, meowing, wanting to get out. Yeah, she's gonna get spayed ASAP.

And honestly, I'm not sure I want to keep her. She's a good cat, litter trained, very sweet but I didn't really want another cat at this time. It's just that no one else in the building was manning up and taking her inside. Sure, they were all feeding her but no one could take her in. So I did. It's too cold out there. So I'm gonna search for a home for her. We'll see what happens.

But for now, my Monster needs some peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment